Are your children ready for the future?
- Empower your child with computational thinking, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Enjoy quality time with your child, solving challenges together
- Have your child create and share her/his own challenges with friends and family
Choose the plan that fits you best:
- Computational Thinking is a set of problem-solving methods that involve expressing problems and their solutions in ways that a computer could also execute.
- Plethora is an online platform that uses gamification to teach youth of all ages to solve complex problems using Computational Thinking.
- Our mission is to teach students the foundations of Computational Thinking so they can use them in every aspect of their life.
- The platform was created by computer science and education experts from The Weizmann Institute of Science.
What can your kids do with Plethora?
Learn various computer science topics at their own pace, while solving challenges and having fun!
Challenge each other
Have quality screen time with your kids creating new levels and challenging one another
Belong to our international community, solve challenges created by kids all over the world and share their own
This is what parents think about us
You tell the shapes what to do, you have to arrange and see what happensLee, 4th grade student
Plethora is extremely unique since it develops problem solving and computational thinking without the need for codingIris Zur Bargury, The Israeli Ministry of Education
It was amazing how much the students love Plethora. Everyone was good at the game, also the students who have difficulties in the core subjects were great. They wanted to play only that!Yael, 4th grade math teacher